Wyrd Science is a new Quarterly magazine. This session includes:
• Kieron Gillen - One of the most exciting writers working in comics today, Kieron's greatest hits include the likes of Young Avengers and Darth Vader for Marvel and his own groundbreaking titles such as Phonogram & The Wicked + Divine. We catch up with him to chat about his latest RPG inspired book DIE, his new Marvel/Warhammer 40,000 book Marneus Calgar and, well, pretty much everything.
• Simon Stålenhag - We speak to the artist/author behind Tales From The Loop, Things From The Flood and The Electric State about his new book The Labyrinth, and the dangers of both nostalgia and state violence.
• Chris Spivey - The award winning RPG designer tells us all about his new book, Haunted West, and how America must both face up to the tainted legacy of its past and rediscover the stories that past has hidden from view.
• Banana Chan - With one of the most interesting new RPGs of the year, Jiangshi - Blood In The Banquet Hall, about to drop we find out more about the game from its co-designer.
• Johan Nohr - As the artist and graphic designer behind MÖRK BORG, Johan Nohr has done more than almost anyone to change the look and colour of RPGs over the past 18 months, we check in with him to discover how to break the rules in the right way.
• Duncan Molloy - They're already responsible for publishing 2000 AD, the galaxy's greatest comic, and now publisher Rebellion have turned their attention to tabletop games. We speak to the man heading up the new division to seee what we can expect next.
• Thomas Pike - We speak to Themeborne lead designer about their Escape The Dark Castle/Sector games and their gritty roots in the dark & down at heel Britain of the 1980s.
• Dirk the Dice - We chat with the host of The GROGNARD Files, one of the best RPG podcasts in the UK today.
• Andre Novoa - We catch up with the found of new Portuguese RPG publisher Games Omnivorous about their incredible first 12 months.
• Sasha Bilton - One of the founder members of East London's H.A.T.E. gaming club, Sasha tells us all about the club's origins and how they've got through 2020.
Plus an original short story from Black Library/Aconyte Books' author Josh Reynolds, featuring one of his own original characters - The Royal Occultist Charles St. Cyprian.