After the chaotic, but successful, events in part 1, "A hack of a plan", the game continues right away. Oz "Hook" Carpenter has gathered his team and his goals are set. Just one thing is still missing: Use the unique abilities of your team in order to create a rock-solid revenge plan against the biggest crook of town. Explore beautifully illustrated locations, talk to characters and solve tricky puzzles in this "Point'n'Click" like game. Search and collect items, figure out where to use them and combine them with each other. Do you have what it takes? Find out in Cantaloop * An interactive adventure book!
- Open World: You decide where you want to go and when.
- Non-Linear Puzzle Design: There's always at least two puzzles to solve at any given time, so chances that you'll get stuck are minimized.
- 6-10 hours Playtime: Or 18-30 hours for the entire trilogy * a huge game world to immerse yourself in.
- Story-driven: In the prologue (download the Print & Play at lookout-spiele.de) and the 3 parts of the game, the story slowly ramps up to the big heist on Cantaloop Island.
- Humor: Similar to the old point & click adventure games, you'll get a funny response for a lot of the combinations you try.
- Non-Destructive: None of the game material gets destroyed in your playthrough. There is only one sheet of paper that you can easily copy.
- Help System: Should you get stuck, there is a vast help section where you can get up to two hints and the solution to any puzzle.
- No Abstract Puzzles: Every puzzle fits into the world and story of Cantaloop.
- Dialogues: Most of Cantaloop's story is told in speech bubbles, encouraging player groups to roleplay the scenes together.
- Secrets: There MAY be a few easter eggs and unlockables sprinkled throughout Cantaloop, but I'm sure that's just hearsay.
—description from the publisher