It was backing this on Kickstarter that first got me involved with Deepwater - its an amazing game, with just the right mix of strategy, engine building and dice from designers Justin Faulkner and Joseph Z Chen (who also did the fantastic art!)
Fantastic Factories is light gateway strategy game for 1 to 5 players that’s easy to learn and plays in under 1 hour! It combines engine building and dice placement in a manufacturing arms race! It’s already gotten a ton of great press including a dice tower seal of excellence among other awards!
Who can build the most efficient set of factories in the shortest amount of time? Discover creative combinations of factories. With dice manipulation, each turn is a puzzle of how to allocate your dice as workers and chain together actions.
- Approachable gateway game with simple iconography
- Easy to learn, 5 minutes to teach.
- High replay value with 40+ unique cards
- Lots of strategic depth under 1 hr/game
- Solo mode or up to 5 players
- Thick, chunky double layered player boards for placing dice into
- Received The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence and LUCI Award
We do have some editions left with the Kickstarter promo pack - or did last time I was in the store. Please ask