An expansion for either King of Tokyo or King of New York
Description from the distributor
King Kong is ready to conquer the Empire State Building and Tokyo Tower to find his love. Will you dare cross his path, or worse, capture his beloved?
What’s in the box?
- One King Kong monster board
- One cardboard figure + stand
- One Empire State Building figure + One Tokyo Tower figure
- One beauty card
- Eight evolution cards for King of Tokyo
- Eight evolution cards for King of New York
How to play:
The King Kong Monster Pack adds new elements to the game: Tokyo Tower for King of Tokyo and the Empire State Building for King of New York! While different, they work in the same way.
When a monster claims a level, they always start on the bottom level. If they already control the bottom level, they claim the next level. if they already control the bottom two levels and claims the top level, they automatically win the game!
- To claim a level of Tokyo Tower, a monster must be in Tokyo and roll at least four 1’s.
- To claim a level of the Empire State Building, a monster must be in Manhattan and roll at least four ‘ouch’s’
If another monster controls the level you are claiming, you seize control. If you control the bottom two levels and another Monster claims the bottom level, you keep the middle level.
The Evolution cards let you play King of Tokyo and King of New York with supercharged Monsters! King Kong’s Evolutions work like the Evolutions in King of Tokyo: Power Up! and King of New York: Power Up!
Compatible with King of Tokyo and King of New York. To play with King Kong’s Evolutions, you need the Power Up! expansion for whichever base game you have