Not every game had to be Die Macher.
Some times you just want to... throw a burrito at each other. This is from the team that did Exploding Kittens - and just like how that game didn't feature ACTUAL exploding kittens, this game doesn't feature actual burritos.
Soft, burrito-y dodgeball antics. Perfect for parties. Except possibly for the British Museum Ming Vase Curators Summer Party. Just... no.
- From the creators of Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game!
- Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
- Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbour, or duel to determine the winner.
- For 2-6 players. Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 INCREDIBLY CUTE foam burritos
- Perfect for social distancing! A cardgame that you want to play more than two metres apart!