During the 3.5 Edition of D&D, Wizards launched a talent search to find a new campaign world. And the result was Keith Baker's Eberron, a more steampunk world than anyone had seen before, where skyships soar over the war to end all wars that has left the continent picking up the pieces with one wary eye on each other. Eberron returned with fourth, became the default setting for D&D online and Keith Baker went on to create Gloom and form Twogether Studios with the great Jenn Ellis.
But Eberron still beckons. The warforged yearn to fulfil their purpose. And YOU can fulfil your purpose too - with regular in store Eberron Adventure League!
This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age, or will the shadow of war descend once again?
- Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
- Enter the world of Eberron in a 1st-level adventure set in Sharn, the City of Towers
- Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of train cars, battle-scarred fortresses, and fallen warforged colossi.
- Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
- Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
- Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
- Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.
- Prepare to venture into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.